Reporting breaches in Global Cosmed S.A. and Global Cosmed Capital Group
Breach Report Form allows for transferring information about improper, unwelcome behaviours which result in breaching the applicable provisions of law, internal regulations and ethical standards.
GDPR consent below the form
Based on the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), we inform that we are processing your personal data which we obtained through the contact form on the webpage www.globalcosmed.eu.
Based on the provisions of the Regulation we inform that:
- The Controller of your personal data is the company GLOBAL COSMED S.A. with its seat in Radom (26-600), ul Wielkopolska 3, hereinafter referred to as the Company. Any comments and claims related to the processing of your personal data by the Company can be reported to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the Controller’s address:
- Your personal data is processed in order to investigate your breach report sent via the contact form on the webpage www.globalcosmed.eu and to provide a reply to the abovementioned report.
- Your personal data might be shared with other companies of Global Cosmed Capital Group only in the case when it is required for the investigation of your breach report. Your personal data shall be shared only with entities which guarantee personal data protection on the level specified in the GDPR Regulation;
- The legal base for the processing of your personal data is your voluntary consent expressed in the moment of reporting the breach via the contact form on the webpage www.globalcosmed.eu;
- Your personal data shall be stored by the Controller for the period of 3 months from the date of closure of the investigation procedure of the reported breach unless the applicable provisions of the law require the Company to store your personal data for a longer period.
- You are entitled to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. In such case, your personal data will be processed until you withdraw your consent, unless the provisions of the law require the Company to further storage of your personal data. You can withdraw your consent by sending information to the e-mail address: email@example.com or by post to the Controller’s address.
- Access to your personal data will be granted only to the Company employees entitled to it and trained in the protection of personal data and possibly to the employees of entities mentioned in point 3.
- You are entitled to request access to your personal data and to rectify it. Furthermore, you are entitled to erase your personal data or to limit its processing, to object to the processing and to transfer personal data.
- You are entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which shall be the President of the Data Protection Office.