Warnings and important information (PPU)
- Contains METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE. May cause an allergic skin reaction;
- Causes serious eye irritation;
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand;
- Keep out of reach of children;
- Wear protective gloves / eye protection / face protection;
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention;
- Dispose of contents/container in accordance with national regulations to disposal.
Washing liquid for color fabrics. It effectively removes dirt. Protects colors, fabrics and shape of your clothes. Provides freshness and delicacy.
How to use, dosage
Use in a washing machine:
- Pour the liquid into the detergent dispenser
- For soft and medium water use 50 ml for light soil, 80 ml for medium and 110 ml for heavy soil
- For hard water, use 70 ml for light soiling, 100 ml for medium and 130 ml for heavy soiling
- The optimal load is 2-3 kg
- The maximum load for 1 wash is 6-7 kg, then add + 40ml
Manufacturer’s name and address
GLOBAL COSMED GROUP S.A.
59-400 Jawor, ul. Kuziennicza 15, Poland
tel.+48 76 870-30-31
Country of origin
1.5 l is sufficient for 30 washes.
Expiry date: 36 months from manufacture date.
Production date and batch number on the bottle.
List of ingredients with a list of allergens
- 5 % – 15 % anionic surfactants
- < 5 % cationic surfactants, soap, amphoteric surfactants;
- perfume (HEXYL CINNAMAL);
- preservation agents (BENZISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE);
Packaging and recycling
Packaging made of recyclable plastics (bottle: HDPE, stopper: PP).
To see our other products, please visit our website www.globalcosmed.eu